The Early Help Hub in Slough Borough Council supports children, young people and their families through provision of universal and targeted services.
- groups and services across Slough children’s centres
- information, advice and guidance through the Family Information Service
- targeted family support
- early years SEND outreach support.
Our vision is for all children, young people and families to be:
- self-reliant, confident and resilient
- thriving and physically/emotionally well
- reaching their maximum potential
- living in safe and strong families and communities.
Support is provided in a number of ways, including:
- signposting and referral to partner agencies
- supporting and handholding into community services
- assessing need through Early Help Assessment
- team around the family approach
- direct work with children, young people and families.
Early intervention and prevention requires everyone to work together so we can make a positive difference. For us, children, young people and their families are the key players in our team, along with our partners who may include:
- young people’s services
If you would like to know more about us or have accessed our services and want to provide feedback, we would love to hear from you. Please call 01753 476569.
Where there are significant/urgent concerns about the safety of a child or children you should use the following contacts.
Office hours (Monday - Friday) 9am to 5pm
Call the Front Door Hub on 01753 875362.
Outside office hours
Call the Emergency Duty Team on 01344 786543, email EDT@bracknell-forest.gov.uk or dial 999.