“999 police, what’s your emergency?"

Report to police numbers

We all know who to call in an emergency situation. If a life is in danger or a crime is in progress then it’s always the police on 999.

But for a simple question, a crime that has taken place but the offender has left or just to speak to a police officer, the right place to go is not always so instinctive.

101 is the police non-emergency number and is available to answer these very calls at any time of the day.

Thames Valley Police recently launched an online service as an alternative option to make these reports and enquiries. Forms submitted via the Thames Valley Police website are also monitored and actioned 24/7.

Taylorfitch. Bringing Newsletters to life