New faces on the council
Since the May election, new and re-elected councillors have been getting to grips with their roles and attending council meetings.
There were 14 seats available, one in every ward except Foxborough. The current make up of the council is now Labour – 37, Conservative – 4, Independent - 1
Those elected were:
- Baylis and Stoke - Mohammed Nazir (Lab)
- Britwell and Northborough – Pavitar Kaur Mann (Lab)
- Central – Christine Hulme (Lab)
- Chalvey – Ruqayah Begum (Lab)
- Cippenham Green – James Swindlehurst (Lab)
- Cippenham Meadows – Natasa Pantelic (Lab)
- Colnbrook and Poyle – Dexter Smith (Con)
- Elliman – Sabia Hussain (Lab)
- Farnham – Maroof Bibi Mohammad (Lab)
- Haymill and Lynch Hill – Paul Kelly (Con)
- Langley Kedermister – Harpreet Kaur Cheema (Lab)
- Langley St. Mary's – Zaffar Iqbal Ajaib (Lab)
- Upton – Jina Basra (Lab)
- Wexham Lea - Harjinder Singh Gahir (Lab)
See a picture gallery of all our councillors, alongside their contact phone numbers and email addresses.
You can find dates for all council meetings on the council's website.