Slough Canal Festival
Family fun along the canal will be coming to Bloom Park, Langley, on 7 and 8 September.
It is two days of fantastic fun, with free entry, free car parking, free displays and performances in the main arena and much more.
This year there will be:
- canal boat trips (for a small fee)
- birds of prey displays
- a steam engine train that will take children and families on trips around the arena
- mobile farm
- ferret racing
- charity and arts and crafts stalls
- Emma's Crafty Kids session all day
- face painting and glitter tattoos (just £1 each)
- bungee trampoline (just £1)
- small funfair rides
- bouncy castle
- a mobile bar.
There is also full disability access to the site and allocated parking.
For more information, visit the canal festival webpage or call the events team on 01753 875194.